2010年6月17日星期四

a day with fei mao

i'm freaking tired..but i can't sleep yet..
1st~ my father ask me to do something for him
2nd~ wait my hubby finish classoh~
my eyes is closing


It's time to talk about my ns's buddy buddy - wan theng aka fei mao
on this sunday,13 June 2010,i had promise that i will go meet fei mao since she is coming kl from ipoh. ok~ i miss her so much. 1st~ i went to TS fetch fei mao, then we headed to The Mines with blindness,because i don't know how to go The Mines from TS.follow the road with a pieces of paper with a ugly map i copy from Google maps.unfortunately,after 20mins ,i had reach The Mines without sesat,good job then,haha~ it's super easy to go,now only i realize.Then go MIECC hall,there got book fair.the purpose of went there is Fei Mao wanted to see her idol which is Zhang Dong Liang.i'm a bit bored when see-ing Nicholas on the stage and i'm standing for 1 hour beside the stage,my back starting pain d,so i decided to go walked around at book fair and fei mao continued see her idol at there..3.30pm,the show had finally ended,and of course we went The Mines for shop and lunch. I bought a skirt like lantin skirt.LOL~ 5pm,fetch fei mao back to TS with blindness too.i'm sad that kit yin can't come together.miss kit yin so much~



没有评论:

发表评论