2010年6月4日星期五

Feeling cafe

Feeling Cafe
Chou Zhi & Boon Boon

Boon Boon & Jesse
Ah Mao & Ah Biao took pic with leng lui waitress
Kawei slap Ah Mao
I dont want to be the 3 persons,so i cover up my face
Korean boy
Brother brother ~ so sweet la
Kawei & Sin Yee

Twins & Kawei~
Ah biao's house
William Mak(pink shirt) with his noob face and pose


Girls~
and boys~




3rd June 2010
,we celebrated our beloved classmates, twins birthday at Feeling Cafe. We went there on 8.45pm. I parked my car at Metro and the house and swimming pool are awesome from outside la.Reach Feeling Cafe already,then i see through the menu and i'm not regret that i ate maggie at home as my dinner,the food is quite expensive,so i just order a drink,it's sour but nice.Ck ajak me go play pool,of course ok la...But me and Sok Kuan play cheat,so Ck lose d..Then i paired with Boon Boon,Sok Kuan paired with Ck.Ck and Sok Kuan lose again..haha~~Then Sin Yee and Pei Qi said want go the stage and sing a song.We scratch our head and think about what is the best song huh?? then i sang QING FEI DE YI,not bad,but the middle part got a bit forgot d. So we decided to sang LANG HUO YI DUO DUO.Me,Kawei,Sin yee and Pei qi are so nervous.It's my 1st time of course.After finish sang song,hu~~~~~ i felt released.haha~~ then sang birthday song for twins and then photo time.Around 12.30am,we all move to Ah Biao's house,then sat at there until 1.30am,then we decided to go home.Fun and memorable day~~~

没有评论:

发表评论