2010年9月19日星期日

Mad Dog

I meet a Mad Dog today 
I think this Old Bitch is on period or maybe her husband Dump her ?
I'm just giving free gift to customers
And this Old Bitch is a waitress from Esquire Restaurant
heard the rumour the Caring Pharmacy is giving free Darlie toothpaste
This Old Bitch kepoh and come ask toothpaste from me
Ok~ I serve her with lemon drink and wanted to ask her how does it feel ?
Old Bitch ask me to give her more toothpaste
but I just can give 1 family each 
Then I chit chat with that Old Bitch
I : then u treat I eat la since you are working at restaurant
Old Bitch : %$^$%*%^ 
What the hell~ 
Old Bitch ~ just chit chat and joking around also cannot ??
Kesian those people around you Old Bitch
Auntie~  返屋企凑仔啦
出来献世咩

3 条评论:

  1. not all elderlies can accept jokes de...

    回复删除
  2. ken ~ maybe..hormone imbalance..
    Anne ~ she can joke with me, then i canot joke with her ? what the hell is that ?

    回复删除