2010年8月5日星期四

celebrated 2 girls birthday at Pavillion and Red Box

View from Wong Kok Restaurant
Pei Qi @ Ik Jing Birthday
Look like taking photo of the celebrity


Taa-Daa~ this is the celebrities..haha~~


Its sale~
my so called FAIRLADY
see~~ i'm so thin..TEE HEE~
It's crazy that the birthday girls force us to eat cake which is in a big portion
help his gf to eat ~ GOOD BF~

Noooo~ it's cheese cake..I'm going to vomit if u feed this..I'm supa dupa FULL~
all the guys of my class

all the pretty girls of my class except Jessica

Kawei pointing what huh??
Red Box time~
It's a bar over there..Kok Hao is ordering drink from us

2 条评论:

  1. lol...so shuang...i only wentt to pavillion once

    回复删除
  2. i've been there few times oni la.the thingy is too expensive le..
    and the car park is so damn expensive..

    回复删除