2010年4月27日星期二

^^

huhu~
finally i got my TAR college car sticker
before this I'm worrying can i get the car sticker
and now...
hehe~~~
thanks to chicken Dee Lun fetch me go college took the car sticker
he also get it ler

i can drive my baby fairlady go college lur
but i still left 80 plus bus ticket ???
how ???
lelong lelong~~

I'm going to say bye bye to this house
i will move to 8th floor
a very very nice house
a super duper big cupboard and mirror
but recently still don't have washing machine
sad case~
hope my housemates are friendly

3 条评论:

  1. fairlady wah~~~~ jealous die edi~

    回复删除
  2. aiyo...u like that PINK farilady ka?..henry

    good lar..xiang.u can drive to school d

    回复删除
  3. henry~ stupid~ haha

    Anne~ yea la,he jealous coz he cant drive car pun..and coz he got driver 'his father'..yea~ i can drive my babe to school d..but my condo de parking still havent settle..haiz~

    回复删除