2009年10月30日星期五

fuck

tis is the 1st time i scold in my blog
i'm damn angry n sad
in between 15 mins
kena scold by 2 fucking ppl
DAI LOU N NOSE SHIT
wat the hell
wat i said ?
DAI LOU was talking with TEDDY
i told DAI LOU later i wan go up..
havent finished yet
DAI LOU scold i told them d
what the fuck he told them
they spoke HOKKIEN
i dunno how to speak n listen HOKKIEN
i belum cakap n tak tau wat he told them n he pun tak tau wat i cakap pun
kena marah pulak
apa jadi?
i angry la
i masuk kereta dulu lo
i diam..i dun wan talk
NOSE SHIT was in the car too
reach home d
NOSE SHIT keep ask me wat happen wat happen
sudah tau lah i no mood
nak tanye lagi
for u,u sure fan right?
i say la~ i dunno
SHE marah i,u xin qing bu hao,u dun fa pi qi on me
wat the hell again
i kena marah lagi
a ppl who kepoh scold me
my fault ?
all my fault la
u all betul la
fuck ur mother bitch

1 条评论:

  1. calm down..things would be fine after sometimes...endure it for a moment...

    回复删除